Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Camping Pics...

This is me almost falling off the log. *Cracks up at face*
These are the rocks we were jumping on. You can see the head of one of the little boys. There were like hundreds of these rocks to jump on. It was awesome!!
This tree was super tall, plus I was leaning to it over a cliff thing on the rocks. I was doing the splits trying to get this pic....NO LIE! *nods head*
In case you can't tell, we are ALL crossing our eyes in a freaky way. Dad is the only one who can't do it. We randomly fuigured that out.
Jessyca was jumping off this log, but she would never do it the way I wanted. You see I wanted to get her with one leg straight out as if kicking something, but I guess her body doesn't bend that way.
I was down squished inbetween some of the rocks and I was trying to get a picture of the tree at the left, because it grew into the rocks. But Dad was like get a picture of us. *apologizes for you having to see his hairy stomach*
This is me trying NOT to slip as I get my fat lard butt up on the top of the log.
In this pic Jessyca almost fell into the water. *cracks up* Just look at her facial expression!!
This is Sara Bell (our dog). We played fetch with her ALL the time because she loves swiming. It's weird, but sadly we had to stop because there was glass all over the place that we didn't see and she cut her paw and sliced a big chunk of skin off and has been limping. :(
Isn't she addorable!?!??! *kisses poochey on forhead* She looks like a wild animal.

1 comment:

  1. Please DO NOT look at my facial expression!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete