Monday, April 18, 2011

Feeties...

Okay y'all. The other night Ash and Beccs stayed at my house and we took a random picture of all our feet. What we want you guys to do is guess who's feet is whose (from left to right). The 1st person to get it right (that does not include Jessy, Ash, Becca, or me since we know the answer.), will receive 5$!! :) No lie, I will seriously give the person 5 bucks. Okay here are the rules:


*talk show host voice*


1. You must follow ALL the following rules. (I have spies everywhere so don't think I won't know if you break one).


2. You must NOT under any circumstances ask Becca, Ashley, Jessyca, or me if you can look at our feet. You must simply and secretly compare them. BUT you have to be as secret as possible.


3. You are not allowed to compare notes with anyone. Meaning, you are not allowed to turn to your BFF and be like , "Hey so which foot is Jessyca's?" And then they tell you what they have found out so far. THAT IS NOT LEGAL! At all.


4. You are not allowed to take pictures of our feet.


5. You are not allowed to rub seasonings on our feet. *sicks out* Hopefully none of you will have the random urge to rub Basil on Ashley's feet.


6. You are not allowed to ask our relatives about this contest, since they know what our feet look like.


7. You are not allowed to lick Becca's feet, unless your house is on fire.


8. You are not allowed to ask our shoe size, if we have duck feet, or if we have any mutilated pinkie toes.


9. You are not allowed to ask us to give you hints!!!


10. You are not allowed to ask us any questions about the contest at all. Only we are allowed to ask you. Got it?


11. You must have funn at all times. Oh, and smile. So there are the rules and here comes the picture. On your mark. Get set. Go! -Carkeys

13 comments:

  1. Okay, I think it's.......JUST KIDDING! All I can say is I think my feet look weird. *blah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha mine do too I was just sayin to cars! Our feet look wierd!!! Maybe it's the lighting!!!! Yeah lets just go with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, and I think the angle is weird. NO LIE though. Lighting....is a fake reason. Angle....actually sounds legit :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally just gonna wing it. Hmmm....Okay. From left to right, I think it's Carky, Becs, Jess, and Ashy? I'm probably really off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That is so weird. Those rules made me laugh. Kirstin, you are really close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Becca,Jesse,Ashley,Carlee?!?! :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm..I think its carlee, becca, jessy, and ash, Oh and funny rules! Shiph

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wait i just realized that I put the same as kirstin. whoops sorry is that allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey this is kez and I think its becca, carlee, jessy, and ash. Love kez

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hah wow all you guys are *sings in singy song voice* WROOOONNNGGG!!!!! hahah

    @Beccs:hah you're right angle sounds totally legit!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ guessers: *quotes off Ratatouille* Nope-ed-y Nope-ed-y Noo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugh, Well then, Jesse,Becca,Carlee,Ashley????

    ReplyDelete