Friday, April 1, 2011

OH. M. DUH-BUH-U.

* freaks out and runs into room at 100 MPH in a excited-puppy-dog way* Guess what????!!!! Some random guy heard me singing the other day in Wal-mart and said he liked my voice. Then he offered me a 4 year contract with his record company. I'm freaking out. I'm supposed to go in 2 weeks and start my first recording. I guess the dude has worked with alot of big stars like Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. I can't believe this is happening! I've put some more stuff about him and what I'm going to be singing down below....so scroll down to see. :) Scroll down... Farther down... even farther.....into the gates of hell....kidding. I was just saying that because you know hell is like fire and the middle of the earth is like really hot and the center of the earth is really far down and stuff. *gives and awkward look* I'm just going to shut up now. APRIL FOOLS!!!!! If you believed that this was real then something is wrong with you. I know I'm a horrible person. My dad came in my room this morning an told me that we weren't going camping because Mom had to do some work. I was like all bummed and freaking out. And then he was like *does an impression of Dad* "APRIL FOOLS." -_- Let's just say I wasn't a happy camper.....punn intended! Anyways, remember not to let yourself get tricked by too many people. If you think something sounds weird, then it's probly 'cause your about to get tricked. Love you guys! Leave comments if you seriously believed me. :) Carlton

5 comments:

  1. For some reason when I go to type my posts they show up as pne solid thing, even though I'll press the enter button and it will show it as being spaced out. -_- Gr.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw....I believed that. And I was happy but jealous!

    *talks to self* "Whoa....Ash-a-leh, calm down!"

    That was funny! Is should put an April Fools on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah...seriously??? Ash, I would think that you wold be the one who would NOT believe that. Weird! Anyways, you were jealous!??! What?? That's totally not weird. <-Sarcasm.

    LOVE YOU ASH! If that ever did happen, you'd be my first pick to do my backround vocals. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Thanks! I would take you up on te offer, just know that my rates are kinda high, but my INSANELY amazing voice is TOTALLY wroth it.

    That was a joke...btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I totally and completely believed that and like AShley, I was totally jealous. I was like WHAT the heck? I have been writing songs and wanting to get them recorded and then Carlee just gets handing the opportunity! Yay for Carlee, but sucky for me. LOL! That would have been cool and you know I would be proud of you, but I aint gonna lie, I was struggling a bit. *feels bad for being selfish*

    ReplyDelete