Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is for Ashley!!!

Well hello people! I thought I'd let you guys see what I had to say to Ashley,after the post she put!! Nononono not the one about keylime stuff!(which by the way pretty much all keylime flavored stuff is nasty!! The yogurt is pretty good! The pie ehhh not that good!! The bracket was cute though!!!)

Anyway!!!!! This is for ashley!!!!*smiles evilly*

Ashley!!!!! WHAT THE CRUD IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE HONORED TO BE TIED WITH ME ON THE POLL!!!!! The only reason you think, wait wait wait
Let's emphasize MAJORLY on the think part so!!! The only reason you THINK I'm stupid is because every time I'm around you I have to come down to YOUR level!!!! You got that?!?!?!!

Well here let me put it in your language. Me not really stupid. I just acting!!! And acting means pretending!!! Kinda!!!! ;)

So therefore since I feel bad like normal that youre well....not normal. I told everyone to vote for you!!! So therefore( haha can't you tell I love that word!!!) that's the ONLY reason you're winning right now!!!

Wait *sniffs* do you smell something burning?!!? haha oh wait that's just you!!!!!!!

*does a really deep voice* MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Love,bacon and well haha me completely burning ash,

Jessy

2 comments:

  1. You peeps should've seen me at convention!!! It was 50 times better than this!!! Haha right ashes!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete