Friday, April 29, 2011

Weddings announcing to you for the first time.....

Duh duh duhduh!!!!!! That was my impression of trumpets....in case you didn't know. Wow I'm weird!!! Anyway did anyone besides menwatch the ROYAL WEDDING of Prince William and Kathrine something?!?!?!! I'm so sorry but I forgot her last name:( I'm horrible I know......*walks away sadly* *then comes running back at you screaming* Hahahaha anyway it was pretty cool except I had to wake up at 3:00 IN THE MORNING!!!!! To find out that ohhh 2 hours of it is people walking into the chapel and sitting. So I reset my alarm for 5 AM mind you!!!! And go back to sleep so I wake up to my alarm going WAHWAHWAHWAH!!!!!!! So I get up turn the tv on and so I watch it and it was actually really cool!!! But it kinda creeped me out cause they had this all boy choir and the little boys sounded like angels and little woman all mixed together and it was weird but I guess kinda cool in a way.0_o

So the thing that i thought was awesome was that once they got married they were Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!!! I was like WOW!!!!! NO WAY!!!! I dunno I just thought I was cool!!!!*purses lips and looks around weirdly* but the weird thing about that is that they were given those names by the queen like that was a gift from the queen!!!!! Isn't that weird?!?!?!?!!? But yeah so just wanted to tell you guys bout that!! So peace love bacon,

Jessy

3 comments:

  1. I watched it! Except I stayed up and watched all the people coming in the chapel and well everything then I went to bed at 6 something. Wow I'm tired! Love you, shiph

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole thing was weird. Why was it such a big deal? I guess I just don't get why people had to watch the wedding and stuff. Everyone was actling like it was the super bowl! *laughs at this comment* I guess I'm not involved in it, so I don't care, but good for them that they got married and are not dutch and dutchess....whatever that means. It sounds like a good thing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm heo he's gonna be their new KING SOON!!!! of course it's a big deal he's gonna be king!! And yes I had to say it more than once!! But yea theyre now duke and dutchess of Cambridge!!!! No lie.

    ReplyDelete