Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Camping....

Hello everybody! Okay so we got back from camping yesterday (Monday) and it was totally awesome and funn! Besides barely making it out of Defeated Creek before the HUMONGO storm hit, besides getting random scratches and bruises, and besides my butt hurting...it was super fun. These little kids almost gave me a heart attack. *throws hands over heart* They were all jumping on these really high rocks (I was too which probably didn't help the situation) and they were like building "bridges" across them with like little twigs. Let me tell you right now if they would have fallen they definitely would have broken something. Lol, and I would be like jumping and doing cool Par core stuff and saying, "I'm a Ninja," and they would try to out do me. O_O It was freaky! Lol, then we had to chase them across this field of wood/log/twig things to get them to NOT climb into a 2 foot tall "cave". *sighs from exhaustion of telling about how stressed she got* Then I started bleeding and got scratches all over me. *starts whining like a little baby* It was not my happiest moment, okay? Plus I got super sunburn *points to face in agony* I know I'll be tan afterwards, but it really wasn't fun. Dude, my nose was/is like....an unnatural shade of purple. But!!! Me and Jessyca did get some awesome pictures which I am going to upload in another post okay??? We took pictures on this log (my idea) of use in the Karate Kid stance. *shows you the move* Where he is like doing the one leg thing....'ya know??? *looks at you dumbly with sunburn face* My face feels like I got a Botox. :( Hey we watched the movie You Again....I HIGHLY recommend it if you want to crack up alot. We also watched House and it was SOOO not scary at all. I thought I was going to have a full dipey *pats butt* when the movie was over, but it was totally not freaky. Hope you all enjoyed your week! STL, Carkikooooooo

2 comments:

  1. Grrrrrrr!!! When ever I hit enter to make a new paragraph, it won't do it!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlee! "I thought I was going to have a full dipey." Omg, that made me laugh really hard.

    Oh and if you push enter twice, it should make a difference.

    ReplyDelete