Wednesday, April 13, 2011

War Zone...

Narrator. Carlee. Graycen.


*Talks with Mafia Accent* Okay, so here's how it goes. Picture this: We're in our basement with Graycen (a 4 year old). We have these huge bouncy balls and are playing with the. *Peeps reading this get scared knowing how Carlee can be when she has a huge ball that is SUPER bouncy* Graycen wants to attack Jessyca, so he recruits me. Smart kid; real bright. So we hit her, but something goes wrong! As Carlee's ball is being released from her grip it goes toward Jessyca's head NOT her torso. As it bounces off her large cranium, the gravitational pull shoots it back toward the ball lobber. It then smacks Carlee in the face, shooting toward the ceiling. Then before either could say anything, Carlee's Ninja Apprentice, burst out laughing saying, "Oh your Momma's not 'gonna like that!" *Ducks from flying balls* They are now trying to hit me. It is like a war zone. Luckily, I am a Ninja, so I can survive out here in this harsh environment.


I just deflected one of the balls that Graycen threw and it hit him in the face! O_O *Dies laughing* It is SO *bugs eyes* FUNNY! Anyways, Jessyca told him to use his Wizard powers to turn me into a zit. -_- So now I am a zit. Adios Ninja Fans!


Main Ninja Queen

1 comment:

  1. Ummm just to let you know the larger the head the bigger the brain pea brain!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete