Thursday, April 21, 2011

*dies laughing and pees on floor*



See this? *looks at it* Wow....this is creepy beyond all reason. I'm seriously sitting at this computer in awe of how freaky this bunny is. The kid seems to agree with me. I wouldn't want to be within 40 ft. of this dude, my less sitting on his lap. *shakes head* What parents put their children through.....would you like to see more?





Well, this little girl seems to be enjoying herself, but that bunny behind her looks like he is possessed. That thing is not even cute. What is going on here? It gets worse.





Need I say anything? No seriously, just stare at this for a while and ask yourself what exactly the designer was thinking when they created this. It's really disturbing. You know what else is disturbing? This looks like it's at the Watson's house......*appalled gasp* Carlee, is that you?






Look at this one! I'd be crying too! His eyes looks like gigantic chasms of death! And look at it's smile.....*stares at it and laughs hysterically*







I'm really wishing I was there, cause I would've smashed this things head in with a rock. It looks like paper mache! And that kid looks like he's saying faintly, "Grandma....."







Baby sees...............baby cries. That's the story of the Easter Bunny's life.










Now! Here is the worst one of all! Poor baby is probably filling his little diaper.


Yep, that's all I have! I just thought I would share the cruelty/hilarity of this whole thing. *sighs*

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Dude, before you said how that one bunny looks evil, that though seriously ran through my head!

    How did you find out that was me. *slapps knee* Dang it! Now everyone knows what I do in my free time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlee, only one person could look that bad....no offense. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha WOW!!! that was plain freaky beyond alll reason!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete