Wednesday, April 20, 2011

*Gasp* Gasp...

Okay so I am TOTALLY offended that Becca got a vote for Most Ninja. -_- I think Becca voted for herself, which is totally lardish of her. She was to lazy to go out and campaine for herself like I do. Lol, another thing. How in the world does everyone BUT me have a vote on the Commmon Sense Poll? Do I seriously not have ANY common sense? I mean what in the world is up with that? *shrieks* What is the world comming too? Oh, I get it, it's because I'm African American isn't it? You all are SO racists I don't know where to begin. Or maybe it's because I'm blonde. Well let me tell you something punk, Momma don't like games. I'm coming for 'ya.



Carl


P.S. There words speller thing is not working so I'm not sure if I spelled anything right!!! HAHA...

2 comments:

  1. No...its because your MEXICAN! Duh, Carlee. *says like Napoleon* GOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't vote for myself on anything, but I'm appalled that I got a vote for common sense. WHAT? I have no common sense at all. And the ninja thing....well I just happen to be the beastly-est ninja in the world. But yea! Eat it Carka-poo :)

    ReplyDelete