Monday, April 25, 2011

Sickiness!

Okay so last night when we were driving home...*cringes* we ran over an Albino O'Possum. :( It was so sad. Dad tried to avoid it, but ran right over it. I was super depressed after that. I've never been in the car when we've ran over an animal bigger than a butterfly. It was sad. i won't describe the awful noise to you. Because it was...awful.






2+2=CHICKEN! Have you guys ever seen Brian Regan? So funny, but oh so stupid. I've technically only seen it 3 times, or possibly twice, but I know like ALL the words and acts and stuff. Good luck with you hopes and dreams. *panics* Grab my hand!!! Hahah...good times, good times.






I just finished my World Lit. paper that was due last week. I'm behind in my school work and it pretty much stinks because I can't ever do anything. Whoa, my brain must still think I'm writing my paper, 'cause as I was writing that contraction can't, I backspaces and put can not. HAHAHA...weird! But I fixed it so now I don't sounds like a weirdo.






Can't wait 'till school is out! Camp this year is going to be awesome, except for Grace Camp is going to be a little less awesome because Ashley, Naomi, and Iain are all going to Camp Barnabas the same week AS GRACE CAMP. *Stairs at them evilly* HOW COULD YOU GUYS?!?! *weeps over dramatically* Anyways, they are weirdo's, but all the rest of us COOL peeps are going to Grace. Lol.






High school is so boring sometimes. It will be a sad thing to graduate. Seriously, I don't want to think about UCA when kids Jessyca's age are going to "rule" the school. That will be a freaky day. Lets think...that will be: Jessyca, Stewart, David, Phillip, Ezra, *already getting chills*, Claudia, Hannah Carroll, and I think Anna Rentfro?? That's just some of the people I can think of off the top of my head. Anna what year do you graduate? Lol, O_O Wow, that is way freakier written out then just saying.






Well got to go study for my tests in the morning! Be safe...and don't slaps any pigs. O_O






Carlton

4 comments:

  1. What? How is that sad? i would be dying laughing...not to be hard hearted or anything.

    And yeah. About school. That IS TOTALLY FREAKY! Cause of Ezra mostly. Loll just kidding. Hes the most gentle of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @asha:hey!!!what's that sposed to mean?!!!?

    @cark: IT WASN'T ALBINO IT WAS JUST A REGULAR POSSOM!!!!

    ReplyDelete