Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dear Dillusional Jessy

(In response to your kind words)

I would like to point out that I'm ahead on the common sense poll, so we will see about that (although I'm mortified that Becca somehow managed a vote...she probably voted for herself).

As for me? I'm not burning. I'm completely cool over here, because I know that you are just lashing out in anger (because you know the truth and it hurts) and you will be fine when you come face to face with reality. Could be a while by the looks of it, but I have hope that you will eek out a meager existence by relying on the sun to wake you up in the morning. Whatever fantasies you have about being smarter than me in the meantime, isn't my problem. I know the truth and pray that one day you will too. I know a good counselor, call me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment