Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fairyness and Key Lime

I didn't say I WISH I was the blog fairy. I AM the blog fairy. Ex-skus-em-wah!

I just thought I would talk about how much I love key time flavored stuff. For real. Its so tangy and it makes a crease in my forehead. Don't you love when that happens? Just having a little crease in your forehead is great. You can reach up, touch your forehead and say, "Oh wonderful! the grand canyon is in my forehead!" And it makes you salivate Niagra Falls.












Take for example the wonder of key lime pie, in all its radiant magnificence. It's amazing! The crumbly crust and the tower-of-babel-like dollop of cool whip. The cold thickness of the pie is so refreshing and you feel it travel through your esophagus. It gets stuck in your teeth, but WHO CARES! You smile anyways because you cannot resist the urge to show everyone just how happy key lime has made you. People stare and you wave at them.

You catch some of the lime-scented air wafts in your hands and blow it people for good luck and happy lime wishes. Key Lime is a joy worth experiencing and sharing with a friend. So show someone how much you love them today and get them a key lime pie, cupcake, or maybe even a key-lime charm bracelet. Start making friends you never thought you had.

Maybe even top their treat of with...I don't know...Nutella? Don't even get me started on the illuminating glory of that stuff. Its toast's favorite spread. The crowning glory of any breakfast table. 

And remember, I never steer you wrong. *wink* 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahhah...sickness! I seriously hate Key Lime Flavored ANYTHING. Lol, and Nutella....even sicker. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed from your post before...thats why I thought I'd share my opinion.

    ReplyDelete